April 13, 2013

Dec 22, 2012 Oh woe world, yet a little while!


Gepubliceerd op 24 dec 2012

DEC 22, 2012  YET A LITTLE WHILE, AND THE WORLD WILL SEE ME NO MORE, BUT YOU WILL SEE ME. BECAUSE I LIVE, YOU WILL LIVE ALSO! FURTHER: THE SUFFERING OF JESUS ​​CHRIST AND OUR SHARE HEREIN AS CHRISTIANS!
Please share and do not change © BC
 


 


Full view:

Shalom! On December 22nd, 2012, the messenger angel of God brought on this message to Benjamin Cousijnsen.

Shalom, prophet Benjamin Cousijnsen! My name is Chelon. I greet you in the name of Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ. Verily, verily, I tell you,


John 18, verse 33 and 34  
Pilate therefore entered again into the Praetorium, called Jesus, and said to him, “Are you the King of the Jews?”  Jesus answered him, “Do you say this by yourself, or did others tell you about me?”

2 Timothy 2, verse 1 and 2  
You therefore, my child, be strengthened in the grace that is in Christ Jesus. The things which you have heard from me among many witnesses, commit the same to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.

John 19, verse 1, 2 and 3  
So Pilate then took Jesus, and flogged him. The soldiers twisted thorns into a crown, and put it on his head, and dressed him in a purple garment. They kept saying, “Hail, King of the Jews!” and they kept slapping him.

Matthew 27, verse 30 and 31  
They spat on him, and took the reed and struck him on the head "on the crown of thorns, so that it was stuck well, said the messenger angel of God". When they had mocked him, they took the robe off of him, and put his clothes on him, and led him away to crucify him.

Verily,

2 Timothy 2, verse 3 to 5  
You therefore must endure hardship, as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. No soldier on service entangles himself in the affairs of life, that he may please him who enrolled him as a soldier. Also, if anyone competes in athletics, he isn’t crowned unless he has competed by the rules.
2 Timothy 2, verse 8  Remember Jesus Christ, "Yeshua HaMashiach, said the angel of God", was raised from the dead, of the seed of David, according to my Gospel.

Hebrews 10, verse 37  For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Hebrews 11, verses 5 and 6  
By faith, Enoch was taken away, so that he wouldn’t see death, and he was not found, because God translated him. For he has had testimony given to him that before his translation he had been well pleasing to God. Without faith it is impossible to be well pleasing to him, for he who comes to God must believe that he exists, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him.

John 3, verse 36  
He who believes in the Son, "Yeshua HaMashiach, Jesus Christ, said the messenger angel of God", has eternal life, but he who disobeys the Son won’t see life, but the wrath of God remains on him.

John 14, verse 6  
Jesus said to him, I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.
John 14, verse 18 to 20  
I will not leave you orphans. I will come to you. Yet a little while, and the world will see me no more; "Oh woe, world!" but you will see me. Because I live, you will live also. In that day you will know that I am in my Father, and you in me, and I in you.

John 17, verse 20  
Not for these only do I pray, but for those also who believe in me through their word.

John 3, verse 16  
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

John 10, verse 9  
I am the door. If anyone enters in by me, he will be saved... so far.

Read this for yourself: 1 John 3, verse 9, and 1 Thessalonians 4, verse 7, and Ephesians 6, verse 10 to 18.

I'm going now, Ruacha, Jeshu, Shalom!


Note: Full text display for the deaf, hearing impaired and speakers of other languages... Use like Google Translate and bookmark it.
Copyright: Dear people, spread this message without making changes! 
 

ALERT! Obama will soon ensure that these messages are removed from the Internet, therefore print and burn DVD as soon as possible - Benjamin.

More videos, in English, Spanish, German, Indonesian, Philippine and Dutch, go to:
http://www.youtube.com/user/eindtijdspace/videos